Gibson Brands Forums

NGD Mustang (hi surfpup)

Izzy

When reading the topic description "age doesn't matter," it makes me thinking about guitars getting better with age. Sadly, this is not that valid for me... [rolleyes]

;)

I KNOW the feeling, Cap! These old fingers don't move as quickly as they used to! Heck "I"

(overall) don't move as fast as I used to, either! [unsure][biggrin]

CB

I KNOW the feeling, Cap! These old fingers don't move as quickly as they used to! Heck "I"

(overall) don't move as fast as I used to, either! [unsure][biggrin]

CB

My fingers have never been the fastest, and the CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, not Chicago Telephone Supply here) fouled up the tactile sense in my fingertips except that of the little fingers. 35% left in the palm of my left hand, 16% in the right, after my former wife intentiously broke up the wound two days after the CTS surgery. :(

Luckily my fingers didn't go worse significantly, but "me" in a holistic manner did. <_<

... could it be a Mustang/Bronco/Music Master BASS case? They don't make these anymore...

Luckily I have to revise this statement. It was gone from the Fender website for several months and out of stock at the big retailers. I found out they obviously decided to offer the related case again, and it is already available from dealers. [thumbup]

I hope they will start making my favorite short scale bass string set again, too. [rolleyes] Anyway, the set on my Mustang Bass and two spare sets of mine will do for me over forty years statistically, and so easily outlive me... [biggrin]

Archived