Gibson Brands Forums

For the price of a nice guitar, this would be a cool thing to have…...

onewilyfool

I bet if I went in there I'd still be able to hear my wife........Seriously, I've got the benefit of living in a really quiet neighborhood. No main streets within 3 blocks or so and very light traffic, and the houses are far-enough apart that you don't hear the kids often. It would be kind of cool to have that though, but it's likely a bit more than my talent level needs.

I bet if I went in there I'd still be able to hear my wife........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You gonna be in trouble!

We could cross threads a bit here - maybe the soundproof box would be a good place for a nice, quiet nap and perhaps we need our 'cosy' chairs in there, and some blackout curtains?....

BluesKing777.

Blues, don't forget the guitar...........

Danner, I totally agree with you, but the quality of my music recordings is more along the lines of that Neil Young album we've been discussing in another thread. Besides,even when it's good, it's not that good. But it would be cool to have a sound booth. Just having it might make one take things a bit more seriously when it comes to recording. At least you could eliminate the chance of any outside noise screwing-up a good performance. I have had some pretty sweet renditions of a song (at least pretty sweet for me) ruined when my dog started barking or the phone ringing.

Yes, they can get real handy when recording ! ... Sometimes I also like to play between two huge glass doors as well, it gives you a natural reverb. At least the room in my house does ! :)

Cheers

Archived