Gibson Brands Forums

stabbing suspect

brc

It is an open forum. It doesn't have to be guitar chat.

I'll add something to this. I'm in the UK and from what news we get over here from the US, it seems that the Police are getting out of hand and killing suspects without cause. I've seen a recent video of them trying to stop a man and then as he walks away they shoot him dead.

Memphis......but he sounds like he's from Alabama......

already done time, but stands there w/a reporter trying to clear his name....

seems like he'd be hiding....who was the "Fisher" she 1st named? THAT might be the real stabber.

stabbings/cuttings are VERY common here in the south....seen a few myself.

It is an open forum. It doesn't have to be guitar chat.

I'll add something to this. I'm in the UK and from what news we get over here from the US, it seems that the Police are getting out of hand and killing suspects without cause. I've seen a recent video of them trying to stop a man and then as he walks away they shoot him dead.

Uh, no. Not sure where you get your news from. It's a popular and hip thing to hate the police over here and Monday-morning quarterback things that are rarely reported truthfully by our completely worthless media. But when the yogurt hits the fan they have no problem calling 911. Ignorance at its finest.

Just sayin.

This guy was arrested for the crime, and is in jail now

He just got out of prison in Aug for the same thing, plus he has been arrested for car jacking more than that actually

But what really pissed me off is that when he jacked the car, there were three kids inside.

The older one<I think they said younger than 10> was able to get out.

Then he took the baby in the car seat and stuffed her in some bushes.

The third child was in the car when he was arrested.

These are the types of people they need to lock up and never have the chance to do that again

Actually the cops are way out of hand here and have been for years.

23 cops ignore orders and shoot at two unarmed suspects in car 377 times

Didn't see that on the news, did ya?

But we are taught to respect authority and cut them a lot of slack because "it's a tough job".

They did end up pressing charges on that guy from Blackfoot Gypsies...just because they can.

Anything you do or don't do is resisting arrest.

Hmmmmm, a dope house and robbery suspects.

Nope, only one of the men in the car was a robbery suspect. Neither was armed and all the cops were told to break off and let the supervisor handle it. Instead they decided to form a "U" around the disabled car and fire on it, stop , reload and continue to fire for a total of 377 rounds. They shot the car. They shot the unarmed suspect. The shot the unarmed passenger who was not a suspect. They shot into adjacent apartment units. They shot two police officers. They fire so many shots for so long that 4 officers had to be taken to the hospital for burst eardrums.

And the 19 month old should have known better than to be hanging out in a suspected drug house.

Clearly these cops are not out of control. [thumbup]

13 cops firing 137 rounds into backfiring car

Archived