Gibson Brands Forums

new pickguard installed

Richie123

Am I seeing things (photos are very small), or is it placed a bit too far back toward the bridge? It doesn't look like the sound hole radius (curve) of the pickguard is lining up equally with the curve of the sound hole. ??

DC

Excuse me, but the pic isn't good enough for this kind of post/topic.

Doesn't matter now the old one goes back.

How come ?

hahahahaha this picture isnt good enough for this kind of post .well im terrible sorry that im not worth your time lol. yes the pictures bad i need to remove it i didnt manage to post it correctly .anyway the pickguard i used was to thick 2mm .so desided to change back. to the original . so sorry didnt realise you must past a test on posting good pictures lol

hahahahaha this picture isnt good enough for this kind of post .well im terrible sorry that im not worth your time lol. yes the pictures bad i need to remove it i didnt manage to post it correctly .anyway the pickguard i used was to thick 2mm .so desided to change back. to the original . so sorry didnt realise you must past a test on posting good pictures lol

Pardon - I realize the choice of words was too sharp.

Still the content or message was quite precise - we simply couldn't see your interesting experiment in detail.

Glad you were able to laugh your way out it as no harm was meant at all - and a bit - if not funny - then peculiar that boomerang-guard-maneuver was anyway.

Hope you're happy and able to enjoy the classic rock-slope now back behind its own tie - I'm sure the 160 is cheering. . . .

Cheers

Pardon - I realize the choice of words was too sharp.

Still the content or message was quite precise - we simply couldn't see your interesting experiment in detail.

Glad you were able to laugh your way out it as no harm was meant at all - and a bit - if not funny - then peculiar that boomerang-guard-maneuver was anyway.

Hope you're happy and able to enjoy the classic rock-slope now back behind its own tie - I'm sure the 160 is cheering. . . .

Cheers

lifes to short and i dont act serious and i dont take things personal i use to .but im not the same guy. i will explain exactly what happend

im using a mobile phone cell phone as yiu guys call them in the usa . so dont have the internet only from my phone. i went to my girl friends lat top and tried to placed the photos on the forum from there . when they went on i realised they looked to small but it was to late to change them. i guess i was a little sarcastic towards you in my reply . i have a sence of humour .but i undersrand forum rules and will go by them. no disrespect . to anyone . life is to short as i said be happy and enjoy life

Archived