Gibson Brands Forums

Father's Day gear?

surfpup

V. Cool book, Surf!

[thumbup]

I got this strap.

leatherstraplo-res_zps2919f7b8.jpg

Very thick good quality leather with suede leather backing.

Beautifully made by Leathergraft (with a 'g') which is a company based in Liverpool.

It's over 2 1/2" wide and very, very long. I had to cut an extra slot to get it short enough!

Highly recommended for those with v. heavy Lesters...

[smile]

P.

didn't get any guitar gear but got a ticket to see Eric Clapton in Glasgow next Saturday

cheers derekr

I'd settle for that, Derek!

Where is the main venue in Glasgow now, BTW?

I grew up seeing bands in the infamous Apollo.........[scared]..........Happy Times!

P.

Very thick good quality leather with suede leather backing.

Beautifully made by Leathergraft (with a 'g') which is a company based in Liverpool.

Very nice looking strap! [thumbup] I checked them out - no US distribution at this time - pity that. They are seeking US distribution. If I has a retailer I'd be all over them.

hi Pippy

seen Clapton in the Apollo round about 1980-81 the main venue now is the hydro which rod stewart opened last year,great venue, purpose built,i went to see the eagles there a couple of weeks ago and the sound was great.

cheers derekr

No gear here, but I did get a cool, Wrangler's truckers hat.

Oh... and I know you'll appreciate this Surfpup, a 24 pack of Calloway Hex golf balls.

I usually play Pro V1 or Taylor Made Pentas, but I certainly give these ones a whirl. I figure they'll last me a couple years if I'm lucky.

Happy Father's Day everyone.

Archived