Gibson Brands Forums

Electric Guitar Marching Band

Hoya

I play in a Marching Guitar Band sponsored by a local music store that plays in 3-4 parades during the summer months. It's a blast to turn up the amps and march down Main Street. The parade watchers always smile when we go by.

We played today in the Prairiefest Parade in Oswego, IL. Here is a video of us from last year in the Batavia, IL Loyalty Day Parade:

I play in a Marching Guitar Band sponsored by a local music store that plays in 3-4 parades during the summer months. It's a blast to turn up the amps and march down Main Street. The parade watchers always smile when we go by.

We played today in the Prairiefest Parade in Oswego, IL. Here is a video of us from last year in the Batavia, IL Loyalty Day Parade:

Awesome

that was great looks like a lot of fun.....sound was great too!

Work on the marching part

😄😄😄

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Are you going to be marching in any other suburban parades? I'd totally come by to check it out!

Hey deeman - we only play around the Fox Valley. We have the July 4th parade in Aurora coming up next.

that was great looks like a lot of fun.....sound was great too!

Work on the marching part

😄😄😄

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Thanks sj1200 - Yes the marching could use some work!

Thanks sj1200 - Yes the marching could use some work!

I can see ALL you guys marching with the ZZTop spinner style guitars!

Power E chord ....spin left .....Power A chord spin right.... You get the idea.... Visually stunning

Synchronized guitar spinning!!!

Left them speechless on another DAW forum including the red wagon bringing up the rear with the Die Hard in it. (I know they viewed the video).

But finally someone made a comment and showed another video from Warsaw of Acoustic Guitar Orchestra on stage. (Warsaw Acoustic Guitar Orchestra)

But they need more practice to look up from the fret board once they get a position, but a few did later in the song for a second a couple of times.

More practice needed then.

[biggrin]

Yep!

Archived