Gibson Brands Forums

My new 335 Pro

burchster

I picked this guitar up on Ebay, it is an MIRC refurb with a used stamp. The only thing I can find wrong on it is the pickguard is the Dot style one, which i think looks better than the one that comes on these stock. I was worried when it arrived because it was buzzing like crazy but after a pro set up it is best playing out of all of my guitars!

201d6e12-b073-4efb-b38a-37030577e13c.jpg

Thank you! I feel very lucky because I took the chance buying a used stamped one, but I honestly think it was just missing its pick guard or it was broke because that's the only thing I can find wrong.... now if they would just put them back into production and make more ice tea bursts... [biggrin]

Thank you! I feel very lucky because I took the chance buying a used stamped one, but I honestly think it was just missing its pick guard or it was broke because that's the only thing I can find wrong.... now if they would just put them back into production and make more ice tea bursts... [biggrin]

It may be back in production or something.

zzounds is getting more iced tea bursts in July.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--EPIET3P

Several other sites, including GC and Musician's Friend are showing that they will be getting more 335 Pros in stock in July as well.

Archived