Gibson Brands Forums

B.B. King's "The Life Of Riley" on Blue Ray

charlie brown

I just got the "Blue Ray" version DVD, of B.B. King's bio pic, "The Life Of Riley!"

What an enjoyable Bio DVD! Very positive, informative, and inspirational, all at

the same time. He played (for years) a grueling schedule of 300+ days a year, and

for awhile 365 days a year, often 2 times a day. Even at 88 he stil plays 3 weeks

on, 3 weeks off, the road! Awesome!!

Check it out, if you get the chance, and are a BB fan (like me)! [thumbup][biggrin]

CB

I just got the "Blue Ray" version DVD, of B.B. King's bio pic, "The Life Of Riley!"

What an enjoyable Bio DVD! Very positive, informative, and inspirational, all at

the same time. He played (for years) a grueling schedule of 300+ days a year, and

for awhile 365 days a year, often 2 times a day. Even at 88 he stil plays 3 weeks

on, 3 weeks off, the road! Awesome!!

Check it out, if you get the chance, and are a BB fan (like me)! [thumbup][biggrin]

CB

Yes I'm a BB fan CB ,but do you have this on the wrong forum ? joking

Ill have to get this,,he embodies "American spirit" like no other. What a role model for anybody whos serious about Gtr. I think I read somewhere he said " The blues aint nothin but a good man feelin bad" I think it was him,Iconic player for sure.

Archived