Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar Photos and some Scenery Photos

BluesKing777

The winter has really set in her in the south of Victoria, Australia - it is really cold and well, abysmal!

I have played myself out on guitar earlier and the thought of going out to take some photos crossed my mind.....for a minute.....

Not happening, so here are some I took, can you believe it, last week as the weather was coming.

We drove to a mountaintop scenic photo spot:

Lattice-02b_zpsfc88d239.jpg

Lattice-02a_zpsd1a23ec0.jpg

Lattice-02c_zpsfd364d2c.jpg

Lattice-02d_zps03290f1c.jpg

More to come....

Chilly and windy up here too. My sister's in the Dandenong's. Me and my other Sydney siblings are thinking of flying down some time for a weekend soon to see her...then I'll know what chilly is all about.

I never tire of those guitar photos...love the way they sit contentedly in the backyard or landscape.

Chilly and windy up here too. My sister's in the Dandenong's. Me and my other Sydney siblings are thinking of flying down some time for a weekend soon to see her...then I'll know what chilly is all about.

I never tire of those guitar photos...love the way they sit contentedly in the backyard or landscape.

Thanks FB...

Tough call on visiting Dandenongs at this time of year...phew!

Hope you got plenty of wardrobe.

But if you wait for nicer weather, then you have bush fires the size of Victoria to worry about.

So falling trees or burning trees? Your pick!

(I lived there for a year in about 1977 when all the flower children were living there - I got my car stolen in the middle of the night and all kinds of others things pinched in that year, but I think those types have been moved along replaced by the urban trend-eye?) Oh, and I have never been as cold as living there - shite place to be a hippy, but I have always been a bit of a water baby.....................born on a boat.

BluesKing777.

Archived