Gibson Brands Forums

Just...Wondering?

ajay

I did. Just a few minutes ago. i want him to do some work on a Kalamazoo KG-10 that I bought from Gruhn's. I can see no reason for a ban on Paul. He's a well-spoken fountain of knowledge. I'm sure that he'll tell me what happened. I just hope that it's a mistake and it gets fixed pretty soon. Seems like I always have something to ask him him if I'm lucky enough to catch him on here live. Oh, well. He always answers his mail on his website. Thanks for the reply DotNeck! Nice handle!

Who's Paul Fox?

He's a guitar buider and repair-customizer. He has a great heavily illustrated book out with information on all vintage Gibson-made guitars.and tons of cool old ads for the guitars, and endless photographs of just gorgeous vintage acoustics built at the Gibson factory, Many odd brands were made extremely similar to some of the finest classic Gibsons. Apparently there is a great selection of tone monsters out there that don't carry the Gibson brand, but were Gibson made on the same equipment that churned out so many fine old Gibsons. Paul is an irreplaceable authority on Gibson's lesser known brands. Paul's all that and more. He makes some fine guitars using Gibson's time-proven woods and framing. Can You tell that I'm a an?

Archived