Gibson Brands Forums

2014 is definitively not my year

awel

Hi,

Thank you for asking :)

I have contacted my previous company and explained them the situation. So they told me they have an opportunity for me if I pass an interview with a bank, they'll hired me.

So I pass the interview and I got the job. :)

Ok it is not a rock star position but this will protect my family :)

Glad to hear this from you, Awel, I think this is the way to go. [thumbup]

I've been there too. My year was 2011. Had a heart attack from the stress. Though I am back on my feet now, my company has recently been purchased and there is a whole lot of trepidation going on within.

Stay positive and believe in yourself. And get on Linked In :)

Hi,

I have contacted my previous company and explained them the situation. So they told me they have an opportunity for me if I pass an interview with a bank, they'll hired me.

I'm glad to hear that awel!!! YoooHooo. [thumbup] There's no disrespect to finding work, having some cash flow, and still working to better yourself. Think about why you left your previous employer and see if this time they may have a path you can take to stay with them. That is unless you hate that work or path.

Keep us posted how you are doing and keep the chin up. Just be ready to duck that chin if someone takes another blow at ya thought!! [biggrin]

Aster

Guest Farnsbarns

Hi,

I'm so glad. This is excellent news.

Archived