Gibson Brands Forums

Zero Gravity Guitar picks

Rabs

Hmmm.. What do you think... training wheels for the guitar player or useful for people with sweaty hands?

http://www.music123....bit-guitar-pick

ZeroGravity-Orbit-guitar-pick_zps61ad80b6.jpg

Could be either, and it might be handy for switching between fingers and pick, which would be my main interest. If my semi-quasi-local shop ever has these available, out in full view by the register, I will likely grab one to try out.

Could be either, and it might be handy for switching between fingers and pick, which would be my main interest. If my semi-quasi-local shop ever has these available, out in full view by the register, I will likely grab one to try out.

But it looks so cool when players keep spare picks in their pickguard or on the mic stand ;)

Somebody should design a pick glove, then you could wear a cool looking glove with long fingernails built in to the glove for picking. [biggrin]

That's a nice idea!

My mummy always wears fingerless mitts when she plays guitar.

MadandLP_zpsa0dc10a4.jpg

You'd never believe where she kept her supply of picks...

P.

That's a nice idea!

My mummy always wears fingerless mitts when she plays guitar.

MadandLP_zpsa0dc10a4.jpg

You'd never believe where she kept her supply of picks...

P.

Playing Gibson Les Paul guitars is obviously running in your family.

;)

Not sure if the word playing is the correct term for what she is doing. Jumping around to choreography and shaking her poo maker, sure, but playing the guitar, not so much.

I didn't hear out any bad note. [biggrin]

I would hit that so hard the guy that pulled me out would be the next King of your country.

rct

I'll tell Kate...

I do like the 'Sword in the Stone' idea, though!.............................[lol]

P.

I'll tell Kate...

I do like the 'Sword in the Stone' idea, though!.............................[lol]

P.

I know man. I actually got that line from a guitar forum many moons ago, the 90's. I laughed.

rct

Archived