Gibson Brands Forums

What is your NEXT Gibson Acoustic???

onewilyfool

Well it may be a while... but a J45-tv sure would put a huge smile on my face!

Or... perhaps by the time I save up for the next, Gibson will have a deep-body 13-fretter available :)

Reserving the right to change my mind of course,

but it seriously feels like I've got everything I want!

Small body

Roundshoulder

Jumbo

Super Jumbo

All covered.

Square shoulder:

Got a Martin for that.

Electrics:

Covered to the max.

Life is good!

1404871782[/url]' post='1538902']

I have a F5L on order so that will hopefully be next but I wasn't really looking for the last two I just bought.

I'm jealous Dave! Is this a new instrument? How long ago did you order it? I want one too but think I want a Hummingbird or a J45tv first. I'm glad there is no place near to me to try the Fern lol.

I'm jealous Dave! Is this a new instrument? How long ago did you order it? I want one too but think I want a Hummingbird or a J45tv first. I'm glad there is no place near to me to try the Fern lol.

New, Ordered it late Jan. 6-10 month build time. I'm waitin'

Can't really say because I never plan my guitar moves. I have never even gone out with the intention of buying a guitar never mind a specific model. I know that if I just bide my time something will show up. Just takes a bit of patience and a good dose of faith in the Guitar Gods.

A Jackson Browne...... or at least a 12 fret....

Like this? Nice choice. This is a Model 1 that I had an after market Trance Audio Stereo Amulet installed, saved me about $1,500 off the Model A price. Sweet guitar.

P5310819_zps4d93c509.jpg

Like this? Nice choice. This is a Model 1 that I had an after market Trance Audio Stereo Amulet installed, saved me about $1,500 off the Model A price. Sweet guitar.

P5310819_zps4d93c509.jpg

EXACTLY like this ......oh what beauty.......

I have not tried one of these yet though ..... but I've heard It and I loved it. And I'm interested in the wider nut

I'm sure there will be one someday, but I find the AJ and the SCSJ cover the bases pretty well. In addition to the sound, the neck shape and nut width feel right. Some of the new re issues of the older guitars have necks I just can't deal with. I just sold a Martin D28 Marquis for that reason.

Rich

If I go shopping for a Hummingbird, somebody shoot me Ok? So far my H-Bird shopping has cost me about $12,000, and i still don't have a 'Bird.

Half a year ago I bought some kind of cactus-plant. It's a quite well known type for me, but I never previously owned one.

They look like a group of yellow edged green tongues and are normally seen in waiting-rooms, offices or libraries where they just stand and stand and stand.

Never the less I brought it home and the day before yesterday something totally unexpected happened

A fine slim stem broke free from one of the leaves and it carries what could turn out to be flowers.

Surprise indeed - who could tell these individuals hold such secret.

Small clear drops are seen on every bud, , , , wonder if it's nectar. . .

Half a year ago I bought some kind of cactus-plant. It's a quite well known type for me, but I never previously owned one.

They look like a group of yellow edged green tongues and are normally seen in waiting-rooms, offices or libraries where they just stand and stand and stand.

Never the less I brought it home and the day before yesterday something totally unexpected happened –

A fine slim stem broke free from one of the leaves and it carries what could turn out to be flowers.

Surprise indeed - who could tell these individuals hold such secret.

Small clear drops are seen on every bud, , , , wonder if it's nectar. . .

Get thee behind me Em7 ! :rolleyes:

Archived