Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dj_vts

An issue with SHIFT button

Hey guys, i have an issue with the shift function and would like to know if it's only in mine djc-4 or yours too.

When i press shift and turn the bass knob, it adjusts the filter, as it should. But when i take my hand of the shift button and turn the bass knob to adjust the bass, it doesn't do anything until i put the knob in zero (0) and do it again. Only then it can adjust the bass. I don't know if you understand me, because my english is not so good. The same applies on the mid knob (which adjusts key with shift button pressed)

I also tried Trigger mode on shift button from the instruction manual, but nothing changed. Also, it does it on Virtual DJ LE, Traktor Pro and other programs.

I will look into it. Anyone else?

Yeah i have noticed this too. It's like there is a lag and i have to wiggle the knob to get it to register.

I'm using traktor by the way not vdj.

I will look into it. Anyone else?

Yes, I just purchased this controller and am having this exact issue. I thought it was a manufacturing flaw. I remapped the controls as a work around, however I would love for it work as its supposed to :/ .

Hey Guys

I do not have this issue. I wonder what is happening.

Here are my steps

1. Adjust LOW knob to lets say 2 o clock

2. Press and hold SHIFT and adjust filter to 10 o clock

3. Filter stays ON or OFF whatever you want ( In tracktor you have can activate or deactivate by pressing down on the knob)

4. Take finger off SHIFT button

5. The knob is at 10 o clock - I move it to 2 o clock and the knob takes over the LOW knob again

It seems fine to me