Gibson Brands Forums

Got something for my front porch fans

jasonhoese

Very nice, as usual. Do you ever take requests? Sorry, I just had to ask that question.

I will always take a request. Whether I act on it is another matter entirely [biggrin] It would depend on if I was capable. Thanks for the compliment!

I would love to hear anything by the Eagles, something like "Peaceful, Easy Feeling" or something equal. I'm recently "attempting" to learn this. I bought the Eagles songbook and it's been a good challenge for me. I'm learning "Hotel California" on my Taylor 12-string at the moment. Haven't tackled it with the metronome yet. I find my DIF gives the Eagle songs a good, mellow sound.

Thanks for all the songs, Jason. I love to hear them on your Gibbies.

I would love to hear anything by the Eagles, something like "Peaceful, Easy Feeling" or something equal. I'm recently "attempting" to learn this. I bought the Eagles songbook and it's been a good challenge for me. I'm learning "Hotel California" on my Taylor 12-string at the moment. Haven't tackled it with the metronome yet. I find my DIF gives the Eagle songs a good, mellow sound.

Thanks for all the songs, Jason. I love to hear them on your Gibbies.

throw metronomes in the bin!!

Archived