Gibson Brands Forums

Schecter Guitars - New 2014 Blackjack & Stealth Models

Rabs

Long time ago, when they only made them for Townsend and Ronnie Wood they were awesome. I almost bought a PT back then, great guitars. But then, like everything else, they just. got. cheap.

rct

First off, I love watching those Anderton's videos. They crack me up. Second, I have a C-1 Hellraiser that i love. It is an easy playing guitar and sounds great with its EMG's. I bought it for a couple hundred bucks off of craigslist. It needed a lot of work to get it back in shape. Neck had a big bow in it, body ferruls were missing, and just needed cleaned up real good. End product was well worth it. I think the same company owns Schecter and ESP. Both are great guitars IMO.

DSCF1044_zpsa6a824fe.jpg

To me they look like guitars for EMO bands that wear eyeliner and look like chicks or sexually confused dudes that wear skinny jeans, tease their hair,

Mabey that's why I like them. I am a big fan of the girlie hair bands of the 80's! :)

*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol! Yeah, that's the music I'm talking about. Not the most thought prevoking music you ever heard but it sure was fun! It's the music I grew up with. Some pretty good guitarists came out of that genre.

Archived