Gibson Brands Forums

I need some epiphone expert help

jthomas

Im recently purchased a epiphone electric guitar at a yard sale. Its rough but it was cheap. Im trying to find out what model it is so I can make a decision on repairing it or not. I have tried to upload the pics but Im having trouble getting it done. The guitar looks very similar to a warlock by bc rich. Any info will be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Im recently purchased a epiphone electric guitar at a yard sale. Its rough but it was cheap. Im trying to find out what model it is so I can make a decision on repairing it or not. I have tried to upload the pics but Im having trouble getting it done. The guitar looks very similar to a warlock by bc rich. Any info will be appreciated and thanks in advance.

photobucket/image shack etc. free photo host-sites......upload to one of them, then load to the forum from there.

good luck & enjoy !!

[Thank you, the Bich is exactly what it is. Now Ill do a little research and see what it will take to fix it. Thanks again.

quote name=Rob R' timestamp='1405304744' post='1540738]

Do a google search for Epiphone Bich, I have a feeling it might look like something like that.

[Thank you, the Bich is exactly what it is. Now Ill do a little research and see what it will take to fix it. Thanks again.

Cool. I hope you can post some pics, maybe some before and after. Like the other post mentioned get a photobucket account,

it's free and a good way to host your photos for boards like this one. Plus there's a great DIY thread that could come in handy.

Archived