Gibson Brands Forums

Something kinda neat

davidl

Last week my cousin was woken up at 3:00 am by her husband and told they were going to New York for a surprise. He had already packed their bags and off to the airport they went.

He arranged back stage passes to Aerosmith where she had her picture taken with Steven Tyler.

He was apparently quite nice.

270f9f3a-3045-4e7f-bac8-4392ac503503_zps11c85a0b.png

Actually my cousin is the girl.

It was part of her 57th birthday celebration.

The other part was a Porche Cayenne Turbo Diesel.

They live in a completely different world than I do.

Really good, down to earth, hard working people though.

Actually my cousin is the girl.

It was part of her 57th birthday celebration.

The other part was a Porche Cayenne Turbo Diesel.

They live in a completely different world than I do.

Really good, down to earth, hard working people though.

Your Cuz must be livin' right Davidl.

She sure doesn't look her age, & in my club we'd card her.

Plus a photo op with S.T.and a Cayenne too?? Way cool for school.

Happy Birthday to her ...[thumbup]

X

Your Cuz must be livin' right Davidl.

She sure doesn't look her age, & in my club we'd card her.

Plus a photo op with S.T.and a Cayenne too?? Way cool for school.

Happy Birthday to her ...[thumbup]

X

I have to wonder if she's ever been to your club. She spends about a week every six weeks teaching dentistry in Las Vegas. She's definitely been around Arizona too.

Dont mean to hijack your post but i once had front row seats and BS passes for Aerosmith. Great show by the way.

Backstage everyone is ushered into a large room and finally the band is brought in minus Steve and Joe. Lol everyone in the room just kinda stands there looking past the 3 members brought in wonderin where Perry and Tyler are?

Finally Tom Hamilton say "So anybody want a picture or autograph?" And a young lady says are the other 2 guys coming in?

Had to be a humbling moment! Hahaaa!

Dont mean to hijack your post but i once had front row seats and BS passes for Aerosmith. Great show by the way.

Backstage everyone is ushered into a large room and finally the band is brought in minus Steve and Joe. Lol everyone in the room just kinda stands there looking past the 3 members brought in wonderin where Perry and Tyler are?

Finally Tom Hamilton say "So anybody want a picture or autograph?" And a young lady says are the other 2 guys coming in?

Had to be a humbling moment! Hahaaa!

No worries on the hijack front. I actually like the way posts seem to morph. Sounds like your BS passes really were BS. Bummer.

No worries on the hijack front. I actually like the way posts seem to morph. Sounds like your BS passes really were BS. Bummer.

Not at all. Meeting any members of the band was cool for me but it was funny to see the pecking order of who fans wanted to meet.

Archived