Gibson Brands Forums

New Pedal

Karloff

babyfat.jpg

Came in the mail today, "BabyFat" Boost/Gain pedal from Tubular Mods, Surfpup's co. Great boost pedal. My combo amp has a boost, but this pedal sounds better. this will be great for my other amps as well. Hopefully soon, if I can get 15 spare minutes, I'm gonna post a video of it on YouTube. Good stuff Surf ! Thank you !

Sweet acquisition Karloff!

Not trying to hijack the thread here, but I also received a very fine booster from Surf just a few days ago. Mine's of the Big Toe variety. Very cool and versatile boost. Nice and smooth but still very tight. It's become an "always on" pedal for me! Looking forward to trying out some of the other Tubular Mods products...

I also plan to have a video demo of it done in the next couple days.

Kfe2RDK.png

-Ryan

shoot Ryan, thats not hijacking, lol. I was looking at those too. Decided on the BabyFat. nice full boost.Looking forward to your demo video... Impressive pedals... can't wait for the availability of the Power Attenuator's from Tubular Mods, for up to 50 watters... once again, the Traynor has really spoiled me. it's 50 watts, but switchable to 15 watts. So now when I plug into the Marshall, it seems deafening, to get it to the same sweet spot I get out of the Traynor. With the attenuator, gonna dial the beast back a bit, lol.

shoot Ryan, thats not hijacking, lol. I was looking at those too. Decided on the BabyFat. nice full boost.Looking forward to your demo video... Impressive pedals... can't wait for the availability of the Power Attenuator's from Tubular Mods, for up to 50 watters... once again, the Traynor has really spoiled me. it's 50 watts, but switchable to 15 watts. So now when I plug into the Marshall, it seems deafening, to get it to the same sweet spot I get out of the Traynor. With the attenuator, gonna dial the beast back a bit, lol.

I'm also on the waiting list for the Juice Box 50 ;) Also got the Tubular Mods TS9 in the mail as we speak...can't wait!

-Ryan

Archived