Gibson Brands Forums

UPDATE on Neck Curving Back And Forth

capmaster

Thank you very much, mates!

Tell us more about the fine tune TP

The Gibson TP-6 allows for accurate tuning within much less time than possible using the machine heads for the latest few cents. Moreover, it is handy for corrections "on the fly" during playing, e. g. after relentless pitch bendings.

Strings are not pulled through the TP-6, but the ferrules are hooked to the hinges. This makes string changes faster and easier.

I use the TP-6 on the eight hardtail Gibsons allowing for that, i. e. with Gibson USA threads and chrome hardware (no gold plating on Gibsons here). They offer them in chrome and gold. Here is one on my Les Paul Traditional 2013:

TP-6_zps80306c91.jpg

Thank you very much, mates!

The Gibson TP-6 allows for accurate tuning within much less time than possible using the machine heads for the latest few cents. Moreover, it is handy for corrections "on the fly" during playing, e. g. after relentless pitch bendings.

Strings are not pulled through the TP-6, but the ferrules are hooked to the hinges. This makes string changes faster and easier.

I use the TP-6 on the eight hardtail Gibsons allowing for that, i. e. with Gibson USA threads and chrome hardware (no gold plating on Gibsons here). They offer them in chrome and gold. Here is one on my Les Paul Traditional 2013:

TP-6_zps80306c91.jpg

Thanks Cap. Looks like a worhwhile update.

Archived