Gibson Brands Forums

youtube account

gvhbngh

I dont wanna be discouraging to anyone who's willing to try but mmm dude, you really gotta get your critic's head on when it comes to things like posting vids of yourself on youtube or even posting on this site.

You gotta ask yourself "is this really getting across the right message about myself, my playing etc?" If you feel that the answer already is yes then carry on my good man cos theres nothing more you could gain from friendly/encouraging comments.

On the other hand if you watch the vids again and think "my god what was i thinking" then you can only benefit from doing all you can to avoid repeating previous mistakes.

Nobody gets good/cool/clever overnight but you can work at it, eg. speaking clearly and not mumbling, flippin the bird to the camera for no apparent reason (very lame), waffling about crap that no one really wants to hear, etc and if your gonna play anything badly, dont play smoke on the water badly!!!!!!!!! jesus even my mum can play it and she cant even hold a guitar properly!

Again im not trying to upset you, rather just show you the error of your ways, a long way round constructive critisism. Get into Nirvana to get you used to playing songs as opposed to pointless slow riffs, chord changes etc, just dont give up or allow others to kid you into thinking your better than you are, only you can decide if you really can play. And as always, opinions being like assholes and mine being quite a large one etc, take it as you will. good luck there im sure we can all help ya out an maybe help push each others development as players, we all on the same team.

This answers so many questions. Thank you.

As always you are right AXE... in fact, this answers all of them questions...

Its like posting "42"

I have to note tho... I dont think this is the same kid in the video... a couple of days ago he was asking questions about bigsbies and saying he would install one on his guitar that he had already moded... not a 7 year old's doings (or so I think).

The kid on the video looks younger than nikko and oilpit (or is it that they have gained our respect and seem older because of that? IDK).

As always you are right AXE... in fact' date=' this answers all of them questions...

Its like posting "42"

I have to note tho... I dont think this is the same kid in the video... a couple of days ago he was asking questions about bigsbies and saying he would install one on his guitar that he had already moded... not a 7 year old's doings (or so I think).

The kid on the video looks younger than nikko and oilpit (or is it that they have gained our respect and seem older because of that? IDK).[/quote']

Since when did I say I already modded it?

Or bluez? Sorry just wondering how I stand among the older members here (I'm only 16)

...I dont think so man' date=' there was a poll some time ago... most members are between 45 and 60 and there is some members above 60.

I am 30, few members are in the 26-35 and 36-45 age range, and lots are 2-15.

If you are wondering which member is 2 that's jesse.[img']http://www.buddy-icons.info/content/smileys/yahoo_rotfl.gif[/img]

...I dont think so man' date=' there was a poll some time ago... most members are between 45 and 60 and there is some members above 60.[/quote']

Jeez! Really? Thought the main population here were in their late 30's - early 40's...

Archived