Gibson Brands Forums

Charlotte guitar show

AnneS

Hey Anne-Yeah, won't be making that one, either, but I'd like to hear the report from the front, as well. RetroRod; good of you to check in... I thought that the Acoustic Forum hadn't interested you much since you and JannusGuy2 (Rob) figured that your interest in music and Gibsons was greater than your political differences : 0 ! ''

Too bad we all can't get together for a little jam . .

As always, I had a fine time visiting with Keith and John and sampling some of the gems they hauled to town. (There's a spectacular '47 c/w that makes the case for going vintage if you can...just saying.)

And who doesn't like picking up and playing the pieces that Gary Burnett brings?

The Sun aft crowd seemed respectable, but every vendor I talked to said it had been a slow weekend.

But what do I know? I came home happy with a new J45 Elite Amberburst (see yesterday's NGD entry) that looks a little something like this:

http://instagram.com/p/sH91Pbn9rZ/

(If the link doesn't work, no worry- will try to take/post pics later.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Anne-Yeah, won't be making that one, either, but I'd like to hear the report from the front, as well. RetroRod; good of you to check in... I thought that the Acoustic Forum hadn't interested you much since you and JannusGuy2 (Rob) figured that your interest in music and Gibsons was greater than your political differences : 0 ! ''

Too bad we all can't get together for a little jam . .

Yes, I still check in from time to time. Summertime is busier than wintertime for me so, not as often. I have learned that my

"Pearls of Wisdom" (as JG2 refers to) are best when cast in smaller doses on this Forum.[biggrin]

Yes a Jam would be fun

Rod

Archived