Gibson Brands Forums

The LPJ Club

CJ Smith

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think im having withdraw from the Gibson. I didn't get to play yesterday due to a headache and now only 2hours of sleep with the same headache. 2 days not playing it now. the longest ive gone without playing in months. makes me feel like im neglecting it.

That sucks, man. Hope you can get rid of that headache and get back to playing.

Hello!

A Les Paul Studio 50s Tribute before...

LPST50WGCH8.jpg

...and after some Virtuoso threatment:

HPIM3353_zps847fb9aa.jpg

Cheers... Bence

Wow looks great bence.

Your pics make me wanna try it to. And nice family pic they look all awesome.

Where did you get the Virtuoso Polish? I searched the web, but only found two dealers in europe one in the UK and another in Switzerland.

Greetz

Amazon 2014 LPJ blowout (again!)[/size]

Amazon has the 2014 LPJ Fireburst for $549. Only 3 left. This is where I got my Perimeter burst a few weeks ago for the same price. Awesome deal on an amazing guitar. http://www.amazon.com/Gibson-USA-LPJ14F2SC1LPJ-Fireburst-Solid-Body/dp/B00GPHHWBM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1413903192&sr=8-2&keywords=gibson+lpj

Also as an FYI - When I got mine, I happened to check the next day and the price was back up to $686 due to Amazon constantly evaluating and updating their pricing, so if you're thinking about it, do it today! http://www.amazon.com/Gibson-USA-LPJ14F2SC1LPJ-Fireburst-Solid-Body/dp/B00GPHHWBM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1413903192&sr=8-2&keywords=gibson+lpj

I just picked up my 2014 LPJ yesterday. Fantastic guitar. Sorry about the bad quality picture.

IMG_20141031_075008_zpsjnqqtt60.jpg

Nice burst!

Congratulations, enjoy it!

And welcome to the club.

Oh and one thing, cover the rubber of your guitar stand with a cloth or something. It is saver for the finish.

Greetings Marcos

Congrats! That's a beauty of a LPJ.

Man, I'm going to have to work on the envy. I am firmly in the camp, that you all own a piece of Gibson history, that's going to pay off big time, you ever decide to sell. I think Gibson hit a home run, with these guitars... people that were paying attention snapped these up and contrary to some belief, they're already going up in value. Soon as everyone figures out, Gibson dropped it from the lineup... they'll go up even more.

I really don't know what I would have bought, had I played the right LPJ, before I played the right Studio Pro. I was in there a long time those several days I went back to the store. I blew this guitar off, because of ego.

Glad I was able to somewhat correct it and snag a nice SGJ for now... but I am going to have eyes peeled for a LPJ, every time I walk into GC from now on.

Thank you all, for enlightening me to this somewhat hidden gem.

P.S. and what really blows, is I think the SG forum is on life-support <crickets>

'sup, CJ? ...was wondering where you were.

Did you ever work out the 'squeal'?

Oh that reminds me, if you have not done so already, please read my entry in the 'Any decent amps?' thread in the Lounge.

It's about the Marshall MG Series.

Be good!

Sup, man. Been busy with work and whatnot.

Yeah, I traded my Marshall in for a different amp. Problem solved. I'll make sure to check that out. With the squeal gone, I can focus more on rockin' my LPJ.

Archived