Gibson Brands Forums

found some older guitar pics and got them on photobkt

buliwyf

I have a stack of photos of guitars I owned years before digital cameras were even a thought.I have been trying to copy them on our old scanner that works at times.I didnt remember how many guitars I owned back some 30 years ago when I was playing out to make a living.So just for the heck of it heres the first four I scanned,guess I owned them in 1996 when the Bevis and Butthead movie was out.

Oh yea these are right handed but I had to flip them cause the 4 pic's were all linked together

Top - a 1970's all original Gibson LP Deluxe with original mini humbuckers.

Below - a Kramer body I bought at East coast music mall in CT. the body had a killer mural on it called the Storm and the back was painted with blue sky and a rainbow.I installed a 1969 Fender stratocaster shaved neck I picked up from a friend and put in a SD humbucker.with a Floyd rose and a locking neck,it was a monster.

CCF12062013CCF12062013_00000_00000.jpg

Next and also right handed but looks left and not the best quality.

Top - Ibanez Destroyer X

Frets: 22 dot inlay. - Body Woods: Basswood and Birch, Rosewood fingerboard. - Finish: Black, yellow/cream binding. - Bridge: Powerocker (a larger version of the Fender style). - Pickups: 3 Passive Ibanez Super 70 humbuckers. - Controls: Master Volume, Middle pickup volume, Tone. Ibanez Tek Grip knobs. - Tuners: Ibanez Smooth Tuner II.

c14adc2f-c994-4b05-97bd-c85ee14319a0.jpg

Next and again it is really right handed is a Washburn ? I dont remember what it was but I think that model in the banana color was rarer than other colors.A good friend of mine wanted it real real bad so I sold it to him.Stupid me strikes again.

Archived