Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Guitars, Share pictures of your Les Paul

4Hayden

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that a '59 R-I, 4Hayden? What year - if you don't mind my asking.

Nice!

As far as mine goes;

They were last posted eight or nine months ago so I suppose there might just be one or two new members not yet sick-to-death of seeing them by now...

1991 '1960 Classic' - "Treacle" and 1993 1959 Re-Issue - "Jam";

TreaclePortraitFramedlo-res_zps4b6e9240.jpgJamPortraitFramedlo-res_zpse52607ad.jpg

1995 1960 Re-Issue - "Marmalade" and 1995 '1960 Classic' - "Honey";

MarmaladePortraitframedlo-res_zps71bdee6d.jpg HoneyPortraitFramedlo-res_zpsec6b3780.jpg

P.

wow ! Pip, they're beautiful.

Yes it is... 2005 Faded Standard w/60s neck. About 10.5 pounds despite the swiss cheese. I replaced the Burstbucker Pros with a WCR Crossroads set. Also has a RS Guitarworks wiring harness with the repro bumblebee caps and 500k CTS pots, an aluminum tailpiece and Tonepros ABR bridge (Callaham conversion studs) and of course reflector knobs (they have the most tonal effect) [biggrin]

Ive never seen or tried a Faded Standard in person but they the ones ive seen on Craigslist make me drool. You picked a nice LP to keep [thumbup]

Wow some beautiful Les Pauls around here…! I'm still on vacation so when I get back home I'll post some pics of mine… 2007 Classic, 2007 original Robot, 2008 black Custom and my Les Paul project guitar which was a 2006 Worn Brown and is now the 22k Gold Top… I don't want to post the same tired pics so I get a group shot and post the lot…

Is that considered TV White?

Love Love Love IT

NHTom

What kind of head is that on the wall surfpup ?

Have to ask Karloff. It's his house and his head. Looks like a black bear to me though.

Thanks guys. yes it's TV White. and that's a Black Bear head over in the corner. My Brother in Law was an avid hunter. when he passed away a few years ago, we fixed up a corner of the dining room with a few of his things.

Thanks guys. yes it's TV White. and that's a Black Bear head over in the corner. My Brother in Law was an avid hunter. when he passed away a few years ago, we fixed up a corner of the dining room with a few of his things.

Would hate to have a Black Bear looking at me for supper or me killing it to keep from being his supper !!

Archived