Gibson Brands Forums

Show us your Les Paul Guitars

4Hayden

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! I started a thread in the lounge with more pictures if you want to see more.

Some incredible guitars in this thread! Keep ` em coming.

I agree , I just wish more people would share their guitars here , I like guitar candy

Nice. How ya' like that big Blackstar?

Haven't been here for awhile. Sorry for the late response. I really like Blackstar. The HT Stage 60 has a different tonal character than the HT 20 watt. I actually preferred the 20 watt until I put the EQ into the loop. That was the difference for me. The ext cabinet has Celestion Vintage 30 and a WGS Reaper speakers. It's in stereo with a Peavey Classic 30 and ext cab with the Blue Marvel speakers. So, I can get any tone that I want from this rig. I consider myself lucky.

But, I really want a Groove Tubes Soul-O and Blackstar Series One 50 Watt head. I'm always on the hunt for more options. It's odd, isn't it?

Haven't been here for awhile. Sorry for the late response. I really like Blackstar. The HT Stage 60 has a different tonal character than the HT 20 watt. I actually preferred the 20 watt until I put the EQ into the loop. That was the difference for me. The ext cabinet has Celestion Vintage 30 and a WGS Reaper speakers. It's in stereo with a Peavey Classic 30 and ext cab with the Blue Marvel speakers. So, I can get any tone that I want from this rig. I consider myself lucky.

But, I really want a Groove Tubes Soul-O and Blackstar Series One 50 Watt head. I'm always on the hunt for more options. It's odd, isn't it?

It isn't odd , the one with the most toys wins !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived