Gibson Brands Forums

Show us your Les Paul Guitars

4Hayden

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Al, Al... [-(

Thanks to guys like You, and Pete Townshend, it's impossible to find a nice Deluxe in original condition! ;)

Nice guitar(s), anyways!

Cheers... Bence

Bence,

They can be found if you are willing to pay an arm and a leg, and Thanks.

Very nice to see so many gorgeous Les Pauls over here! I got myself a Les Paul Classic Custom in ebony a few days ago, and it is such an honour to possess this piece of fine instrument.

Isn't it?

The best thing Gibson has done in the recent years!

Enjoy it with good health! Superb guitar!

There is a "Classic Custom" club thread: http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/84282-les-paul-classic-custom-club/

Cheers... Bence

Oh yes Bence, I was actually over at the Classic Custom thread a few days ago, but I thought I'd share this over here instead. And I think I have seen how you have managed to convince a few people to get the Classic Custom as well?

The Classic Custom is indeed an extremely well-built guitar! Got mine off a collector and he has never played the guitar at all. It was in such a mint condition that he did not even remove the clear sticker at the pickguard. Again, I must stress that this is such a high quality guitar and for the price I paid, this will be my best purchase for this year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's an update of mine since I recently had a NGD.

From left to right: 77 LP Custom, 85 LP Custom, 2011 LP Classic Custom, 2013 LP Custom.

IMG_1438_zpsx23ellzl.jpg

Awesome collection you have , very nice

4H

Awesome collection you have , very nice

4H

Thanks!!! :)

They all have different pick ups, so they all have different tone. The only thing I'm missing is something with P90's in it. One of these days, I suppose... :)

Archived