Gibson Brands Forums

Show us your Les Paul Guitars

4Hayden

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always love to see photo's of your Les Paul Recording Bence - beautiful guitar!

Hello Pin!

Thank You! Even though, I`d galdly take the credits for the guitar above, but it belongs to our fellow forum member Old Mark.

Just to clear up any confusion, here is mine: ;)

DSC05621_zpsbb41b7cb.jpg

Best wishes... Bence

Hello Pin!

Thank You! Even though, I`d galdly take the credits for the guitar above, but it belongs to our fellow forum member Old Mark.

Just to clear up any confusion, here is mine: ;)

DSC05621_zpsbb41b7cb.jpg

Best wishes... Bence

Looks like you got that lil one started young , great job and good looking guitar

Guest Farnsbarns

2013 Traditional

2nlr8rr.jpg

That 2013 trad is stunning! It seems tasteful bursts are not the trendy choice on here but I don't care, that's how I like 'em.

What a great lookin' bunch of pre-2015 LPs!!

Yawn.

No stylish photo design here, just some boring top shots to give an overview, in chronological order of build.

I freely admit my obvious preference for speed knobs and - wherever applicable - TP-6 finetuners.

Std_Q_zps333a44de.jpg

Std_2012_zpscbefccd6.jpg

CS_Std_F_zpsba69a37f.jpg

AL_Axcess_zpsab899705.jpg

Trad_2013_zpsf2552790.jpg

WARNING to Gibson purists:

Lester's Chinese Epiphone stepdaughter wanted to be pictured, too, and show her crazy top veneer.

So what should I have done - I finally agreed. [biggrin]

Epi_Tribute_zps20497450.jpg

Nice collection cap.

NOTE TO SELF:

Must have purple guitar

Thank you very much, Bob.

The appearance of the purple LP in mid-2013, virtually as an NOS guitar, at a small dealer is a mystery to me. They were gone everywhere else, it was the last one on the whole web I found for sale, still brand-new, but when I saw her she was lost. [biggrin]

I don't have many informations on this model, there was no appearance on the Gibson webpage ever. Don't know how many were made, too, but they made them in different colours. It seems to be a late 2011 limited guitar predating all the other LPs with the Modern Weight Relief, and there are just a few I found in other fora.

Fortunately, other manufacturers make pretty purple guitars, too.

Archived