Gibson Brands Forums

Show us your Les Paul Guitars

4Hayden

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Farnsbarns

There was no hijacking attempt. Find a real way to occupy yourself.

In the future if you find yourself unable to resist pinning on the Assistant Mod badge, maybe a better approach would be a private message expressing your concern.

Quoting the post for redisplay is a really poor way to keep its subject from continuing.

Yes, really. Yawn. Not yawning at these lovely people's lovely guitars. That would be almost as rude as trying to turn every conversation back to 2015 models. ;)

It was a statement of fact as a point of reference. Like other things of interest in these times, ignoring them or refusing to say their names won't undo their reality.

Maybe I'm a pedantic scrutinizer, but there are LOTS of photographs in this topic not allowing to tell the pictured LPs' year of build. [rolleyes]

Beautiful LP`s nitro!

Thank you sir! I've been pretty blessed to have some nice ones over the years :) As is yours! It's my sincere hope that my tradition of buying these beloved guitars is allowed to be continued after 2015. Oops! I Better stop that right now lol

100_0364_zps4f01ca44.jpgnitrocat98/media/100_0363_zps488266b0.jpg.html]100_0363_zps488266b0.jpg[/url]

This is my latest buy. Got here a few days ago. It's a Slash, yes I know, but let me explain lol. It plays amazing and I love the red! Straight plug in and rock electronics, binding over frets and I love the tone of the Duncans. Best part is I got it brand new for $1200 less the a '14 standard and $1759 less then a '15. The headstock I can get over and compared to a certain other headstock it doesn't look to bad. Sorry about the double post...didn't let me post pics, then I ended up with two sets lol

That is so awesome I love Slash. I know I got a little problem with his scribbling art too but it's SLASH!

Thanks so much Donny. And yeah, Slash is one of the nicest, non egotistical people around and I think a great player as well. First met him at a Deli 23 years ago :) This guitar was such a great buy too. The double post of the pics...well, I can build a race engine that will curl your hair, but computers? I've had many a good fight with them lol

This is my latest buy. Got here a few days ago. It's a Slash, yes I know, but let me explain lol. It plays amazing and I love the red! Straight plug in and rock electronics, binding over frets and I love the tone of the Duncans. Best part is I got it brand new for $1200 less the a '14 standard and $1759 less then a '15. The headstock I can get over and compared to a certain other headstock it doesn't look to bad. Sorry about the double post...didn't let me post pics, then I ended up with two sets lol

Woahh, Nitro, this is a crazy beauty. [woot][thumbup] Considering these price differences, I could live with that peghead art, too. What a pretty bargain! [love]

Woahh, Nitro, this is a crazy beauty. [woot][thumbup] Considering these price differences, I could live with that peghead art, too. What a pretty bargain! [love]

Thank you Cap! I had already bought 3 new ones in the last year and a half, so my guitar "budget" was about topped out. But this was such a great buy, I just couldn't resist :) So very glad now that I grabbed it. Been kind of woo hooing since I got it lol Buying this one has prolonged my getting that elusive '59 re issue, but I guess the wait will make it that much sweeter when I finally get one :)

Archived