Gibson Brands Forums

Billy Gibbons at Gibson

MississippiBlue

Hey Gang,

After Gibson broke my heart with the 2015 lineup (not to mention the price increase) I thought we need Rev. Billy Gibbons to work for Gibson in 2016. All the guitars made would be EXACT clones of Pearly Gates right down to the pickup screws. They should only produce 200,000 units for world wide distribution. Then we need Bernie Marsden to work for the Custom Shop and they would produce EXACT copies of "The Beast" Marsden's BEAUTIFUL 1959 Les Paul. Of course only 10,000 units for worldwide distribution. Then each year after that Gibson would hire a different artist for a different line.

Take Care Folks,

MississippiBlue

LOL...I thought the topic meant RBG was a recent guest at Gibson HQ!!!

Hey SB78,

So nice to hear from you. I hope all is well. Just having a little fun.

How about The Working Musicians Les Paul for 2016.

A simple STRAIGHT FORWARD Les Paul with TONE, TONE, TONE.

No bells and whistles. Just plain and simple.

Two models - 9 hole weight relief or 12+ pound monster.

Take care my good man.

Kindest Regards,

MississippiBlue

Hey Gang,

After Gibson broke my heart with the 2015 lineup (not to mention the price increase) I thought we need Rev. Billy Gibbons to work for Gibson in 2016. All the guitars made would be EXACT clones of Pearly Gates right down to the pickup screws. They should only produce 200,000 units for world wide distribution. Then we need Bernie Marsden to work for the Custom Shop and they would produce EXACT copies of "The Beast" Marsden's BEAUTIFUL 1959 Les Paul. Of course only 10,000 units for worldwide distribution. Then each year after that Gibson would hire a different artist for a different line.

Take Care Folks,

MississippiBlue

They sorta already have that.

All you need to have that dream come true is a better job.

Hey Gang,

Take Care Folks,

MississippiBlue

I like the way you think (...I think).

Archived