Gibson Brands Forums

You say it's your birthday

crust

Pardon the condition of my old place and easy chair, the trim is in the process of being repainted and I love my comfortable old chairmsp_thumbup.gif

Hey, this guitar is just perfect, beautiful actually. I just tuned it up...like the angels singing...msp_thumbup.gifmsp_biggrin.gifeusa_pray.gifeusa_angel.gifmsp_scared.gif

Again, you all know how much I dig playing my Epiphone guitar's...thanks a mil (again) Epiphonemsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif WHAT A GUITARmsp_biggrin.gif

COOL!! [biggrin] Congratulations, Crust! [thumbup]

msp_smile.gif

I'm sitting here playing to some jazz fusion backing tracks, between the chords I'm supposed to be practicing...lol, Well thanks again...back to playing...lolmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_biggrin.gif

lolmsp_glare.gifmsp_laugh.gifmsp_lol.gif

Again, thanks all. I will be playing this today between work and clean up. I'll check in later as usual. Well thanks again, I had a great birthday, was quite fun indeed, but now it's time to start more house work...msp_biggrin.gifcool.gifmsp_bored.gifmsp_laugh.gif

Again, thanks all. I will be playing this today between work and clean up. I'll check in later as usual. Well thanks again, I had a great birthday, was quite fun indeed, but now it's time to start more house work...msp_biggrin.gifcool.gifmsp_bored.gifmsp_laugh.gif

Sorry I missed your birthday! I am glad to hear it was a good one!

Pete

Archived