Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson price increase

fingers galore

I thought the video was pretty funny, I watched it when it was in the other thread. I thought a Lime putting it up here made it even funnier, since I have English friends just down the street that lived through the bombing.

The ancestry of a certain CEO and is fathers experiences might cause this video link to vanish quickly.

rct

I want to know what Ted Nugent thinks about it.

Well actually NO NO PLEASE NOT REALLY IT'S OK I don't want to know I didn't mean it just a little joke sorry.....

I want to know what Ted Nugent thinks about it.

Well actually NO NO PLEASE NOT REALLY IT'S OK I don't want to know I didn't mean it just a little joke sorry.....

One can never be careful enough. He might take it serious.

Guest Farnsbarns

Yeah I wouldn't think they would remove it. It's hilarious and not meant to offend anyone except maybe Gibson. You gotta laugh about stuff you have no control over or you'll just go mad. [biggrin]

I think the video satirises the slightly miniacal, over the top, extremists on the inter web who have perhaps over reacted.

Anyone who knows what a "found poem" is will appreciate this. I know Dave Gorman from introducing him to disc golf. He wrote a chapter about it in his latest book but deleted it before publishing 'coz it broke the narrative of the book. The chapter is available in absolute radio's podcasts, it was number 40 something. I've emailed him links to a lot of the 2015 threads on this, and other fora! We might get a gibson 2015 found poem.

I apologize if this was already posted in another thread. I thought it was funny as hell and, judging by the numerous threads here, seems to reflect the sentiments of quite a few who are bewildered by Gibson`s 2015 offerings. If I get the chance I will play one to see how the new wider fretboard feels, though I doubt I will like it. The new nut might be an improvement, even though it looks like a mod gone wrong. As of now I am gasing for a 2014 Traditional.

@ RCT - Not certain if you are referring to me but I am neither a Lime or a Limey. I am from Maryland. Cheers all.

Archived