Gibson Brands Forums

Moody Tuesdays.

Homz

Lighten up dudes.

Only 3 more days until the weekend.

Sing, sing a song. Sing out loud. Sing out strong. Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to sing. Just sing. Sing a song. La la la la la... la la la la la... la... la la la la la la la la la.

ugh...

i hate work' date='

all day i deal with pr!cks that don't leave tips

it'll be worth it when i get my egnater (and a college education *haha*)[/quote']

Ya know what's worse than that? When someone leaves a really stupid song in your head. Thanks a lot homz, i'll have that dumb-azz song running thru my head all day now ...

:D/

Only one week until the great national nightmare ends.

I'm afraid the great national nightmare is just beginning...Nancy Pelowsi, Harry "the body" Reid and Obama...The dems are in charge of everything...hide your money, hide your guns, send your children to safety...WE ARE DOOMED!

I'm afraid the great national nightmare is just beginning...Nancy Pelowsi' date=' Harry "the body" Reid and Obama...The dems are in charge of everything...hide your money, hide your guns, send your children to safety...WE ARE DOOMED![/quote']

He only wants your money.

Holy sh*t just think about. It's horrible there (in a few years) could be jobs for the many and regulations on imports. The horror, the horror. I hate to think the meek might even be able to feed their children. A republican's nightmare. The horror, the horror.

Interesting to me is the tenets of many of the right wingers include religious values. Something bout the meek inheriting the earth. Many of you would hunt him down and shoot him for being a freeloader or hippy.

One of the many contradictions I love to investigate as a human with real human values.

hmmm..... Take your best shot...I'm out for kid's violin lessons....later.

Interesting to me is the tenets of many of the right wingers include religious values. Something bout the meek inheriting the earth. One of the many contradictions I love to investigate as a human with real human values.

+1

This world is full of contradictions. But not as full as I would like, given there is still more room for contradiction.

At least you Americans have an elected leader, here in Canada a bunch of people that didnt win are trying to take over, communist style. I would take Bush or Odama over unelected people kicking the elected party out of power. And they all want to take my money or guns or anything else.

Interesting to me is the tenets of many of the right wingers include religious values. Something bout the meek inheriting the earth. Many of you would hunt him down and shoot him for being a freeloader or hippy.

One of the many contradictions I love to investigate as a human with real human values.

hmmm..... Take your best shot...I'm out for kid's violin lessons....later.

What???? I don't want to shoot anybody (except AlGore), what I find most interesting is how generous liberals are with other people's money...Charity comes from the heart, not from government. Read the tax returns from Bush, Cheney, Kerry, Hill & Bill, AlGore and the other politicians (they are all public record and available online) and you'll see an interesting pattern...Conservative pols tend to give more of their own money to the poor/charities. Liberals tend to give very little to charities that support people, they do tend to give money to save animals or the environment. Check out the charitable contributions from red states vs. blue states and you'll see the same pattern...just an observation about real human values...

What???? I don't want to shoot anybody (except AlGore)' date=' what I find most interesting is how generous liberals are with other people's money...Charity comes from the heart, not from government. Read the tax returns from Bush, Cheney, Kerry, Hill & Bill, AlGore and the other politicians (they are all public record and available online) and you'll see an interesting pattern...Conservative pols tend to give more of their own money to the poor/charities. Liberals tend to give very little to charities that support people, they do tend to give money to save animals or the environment. Check out the charitable contributions from red states vs. blue states and you'll see the same pattern...just an observation about real human values...[/quote']

You seem to be under the false impression that I support any politician. I support results. It just so happens that when the guys you support are in office the majority of the people that prosper are those that were already prosperous. Under a progressive/liberal social structure more people can reach positions of financial prosperity due to labor friendly practices and policies. This includes the use of tariffs and ending NAFTA and other global oriented trading practices that only help major stock holders and the super rich. The USA is still the worlds largest consumer market. If we don't do something to stop the declining job market then all of America will pay the price. These are the policies that effect us all. And unfortunately for the rest of the world, as America goes so goes the world. We still hold all the cards.

Oh, come on. Everybody knows he's an islamofascistcommiekenyan who wants to eat your children. Let's be clear on this.[/quot

I knew it!! Now I have proof

Hey I will give the guy 4/8 years, why not. I just think there will be a lot of disappointed people in the next

few weeks/months when people realize that

he's only one guy, a politician and worst of all surrounded by a Chicago influence that

will not work in DC.

The political atmosphere in this entire state makes me want to puke and once the nation sees

how this city and state are run his halo will be tarnish and he won't be trusted.

I am glad to be getting a tax cut for any new employee, Oh wait thats been cancelled already

What???? I don't want to shoot anybody (except AlGore)' date=' what I find most interesting is how generous liberals are with other people's money...Charity comes from the heart, not from government. Read the tax returns from Bush, Cheney, Kerry, Hill & Bill, AlGore and the other politicians (they are all public record and available online) and you'll see an interesting pattern...Conservative pols tend to give more of their own money to the poor/charities. Liberals tend to give very little to charities that support people, they do tend to give money to save animals or the environment. Check out the charitable contributions from red states vs. blue states and you'll see the same pattern...just an observation about real human values...[/quote']

Do you know who hates Al Gore more then anyone else?

Weatherman John Coleman, who invented The Weather Channel

Archived