Gibson Brands Forums

GillianGirl Found!

drathbun

For those of you who remember our forum friend GillianGirl, she came into our L&M store today in Calgary. It was great to see her again. I told her there were a number of forum members here who were concerned about her and she said she would pop by soon and say hello. She's spending more time with her horses than her Gibsons lately but otherwise doing well. I gave her a hug on behalf of the acoustic forum :)

Doug

Absolutely...

I hope all is overall well with her for certain.

Tell her my officemate lady's 11-year-old just broke 17 seconds in a standard barrel race - and I couldn't be more proud. So... I kinda understand the horse riding thing...

When these girls are riding, they're free in the wind.

m

Until about three weeks ago, I never had heard about Gilliangirl and LiveSoundGuy. I was pleasantly surprised when I read this post:

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/27333-anyone-seen-lsg-livesoundguy/page__view__findpost__p__1565634

Reading the entire topic was somehow touching to me. [crying] Please get me right, I cried tears of joy. :)

What do I know, but every time her 2 GG's are mentioned all the boys bubbles and foams as if she was Elvis Presley reincarnated.

Think it would be hard to make a calm return with all those gasping hound dogs around.

Cannot speak for her, but imagine the pressure -

All she has do is to put 1 Q about a G-string and the whole Forum turns into a symphony, heaven bless us. .

What do I know, but every time her 2 GG's are mentioned all the boys bubbles and foams as if she was Elvis Presley reincarnated.

Think it would be hard to make a calm return with all those gasping hound dogs around.

Cannot speak for her, but imagine the pressure -

All she has do is to put 1 Q about a G-string and the whole Forum turns into a symphony, heaven bless us. .

Well, she does have that extra-special Canadian Mojo! Ain't nuthin' finer!

Glad I stopped in to see that.

If you pop your head in GG, "big hello to you", and spending more time on something else like horses is a good thing. Enjoy.

I have jumped out of this Gibson nonsense as well. Guitars are just a piece of wood and strings regardless of who makes them. A great guitarist can make any brand sing like a nightingale, but a brand can't make a good guitarist. There are clearly examples of each on this forum.

Archived