Gibson Brands Forums

Life's Good

Doug the Old Geezer

Well, I don't post much, but I feel part of this fun forum. Monday, I had my 26th PET Scan checking for any Lymphoma recurrence. I am happy to report there was no sign of recurrence. YEEHAW!!! Tomorrow, we have a 3 hour music gig at our Kee Town & Country Centre, where four of us get to entertain the public, and I get to show my J-35 off again. It will be a real fun jam. So all in all, Life is Good. \:D/

Well, I don't post much, but I feel part of this fun forum. Monday, I had my 26th PET Scan checking for any Lymphoma recurrence. I am happy to report there was no sign of recurrence. YEEHAW!!! Tomorrow, we have a 3 hour music gig at our Kee Town & Country Centre, where four of us get to entertain the public, and I get to show my J-35 off again. It will be a real fun jam. So all in all, Life is Good. \:D/

Nice to hear...sounds like a good reason to celebrate buy buying some gear!! [thumbup]

2014KTCCMusicFest1_zps31a9bfbb.jpg]

2014KTCCMusicFest2_zpsb8ae1cca.jpg

2014KTCCMusicFest3_zps8dccb886.jpg

Jack Moon, myself, my two brothers in law, Joel and Troy Penny. We jammed for about 3 hours, had a blast. Jack has been playing for over 50 years, but hadn't played in front of anybody for about 40. I sang and played for the first time (a big accomplishment for me). I stuck with Peter, Paul and Mary and sang 500 Miles, All My Trials, Lord, Stewball, Man of Constant Sorrow. Played my mandolin too accompanying Joel and his songs. The headliner was a singing cowboy from Mankato, MN and his stage name is Lonesome Ron. Really nailed Gene, Roy, Ray Price and all the others that I am not too familiar with. Thanks for all your well wishes.

Doug Trytten [biggrin]

Archived