Gibson Brands Forums

Playing Guitar on the Toilet

Kimbabig

I use to play on my toilet when i was younger but now i'm on my phone on the toilet.

Both of the toliets in my house are next to a wall to the left of the toilet (if you are sitting on it) and does not leave room for right-handed guitar playing. My old place had plenty of room for my guitar.

You could have a Marshall stack in your loo. I don't have any electric sockets in mine, so I'd need to leave the door open and use an extension. Just think, it could be a shared experience for the whole family!

Ian

MAKE SURE YOU GROUND FAULT THAT DAMN SETUP IN THE BATHROOM!!!! you don't want to violate any electrical codes ya know!! [biggrin]

Aster

So much for used guitars without the question - Do you use your guitar while sitting on the toilet?

Do you record your guitar while on the toilet?

Geeze!

My question would be, "do you record your toilet flush with the guitar recording?" Or does that flush fall to the editing floor after the "cut?"

Aster

While my master bathroom with tile and high ceilings has great acoustics the thought of playing while on the can has never crossed my head, unless you have a debilitating intestinal condition why would you sit on the toilet to play if you don't have to?

Archived