Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Owner Distance from Nashville Game

rocketman

I'm curious to see who on this forum owns a Gibson that is furthest away from the epicenter of guitar locations, Nashville, TN. You can use this tool to calculate your distance from Nashville. If you don't want to give your location then just give us your distance. Please give it in miles. Anyhow, thought it would be fun.

I'm 630 miles from there and I don't think I'm going to win this game...

I'm curious to see who on this forum owns a Gibson that is furthest away from the epicenter of guitar locations' date=' Nashville, TN.[/quote']

I don't mean to rain on your parade (actually, yes I do), but the epicenter of Gibson guitars is Kalamazoo, Michigan. The move to Nashville was only a marketing ploy (and to cash in on cheap non-union labor), and don't even bring up the Memphis "Tourist Trap" factory.

I don't mean to rain on your parade (actually' date=' yes I do), but the epicenter of Gibson guitars is Kalamazoo, Michigan. The move to Nashville was only a marketing ploy (and to cash in on cheap non-union labor), and don't even bring up the Memphis "Tourist Trap" factory.[/quote']

I know, I know. OK, pick the one that is the furthest away from either...

This reminds me of Team America...

Gary: Ok, a car that can fly! now I have seen everything!

Spotsworth: Have you ever seen a man eat his own head!?

Gary: No

Spotsworth: Then you havent seen everything Gary!

4191 Miles!!

Flight959

fingers_galore is ahead of the_HEWC by just 18 miles! Hmm, maybe the_HEWC should think about moving a few miles closer! Thundergod can practically take a taxi to get there compared to these two as well as rsx and Guitar slinger though (he he he)...

Tim, Team America is a great movie. I was surprised it didn't do well at the box office...

Archived