Gibson Brands Forums

Its here before you know it, <Christmas!>

brc

Before you know you know it, ol Santa will be coming again, but this year, I beat him to it.

Finished all my Christmas shopping today, and it feels good to get it out of the way.

One year I actually completed all my shopping in August, but waited until today to finish every thing.

Truth be told, I hate crowds, plus I have a difficult time walking and standing, so I wanted to beat the crowds.

Boy, it feels good not to have to think about it now.

Any one else like to beat the crowds, screaming kids, crazy people pushing and shoving?

Before you know you know it, ol Santa will be coming again, but this year, I beat him to it.

Finished all my Christmas shopping today, and it feels good to get it out of the way.

One year I actually completed all my shopping in August, but waited until today to finish every thing.

Truth be told, I hate crowds, plus I have a difficult time walking and standing, so I wanted to beat the crowds.

Boy, it feels good not to have to think about it now.

Any one else like to beat the crowds, screaming kids, crazy people pushing and shoving?

Crowds are the main reason I don't get out as much as I used to.

I can't stand or walk for long periods but if a short wait is necessary I find it easier to remain standing or walking around.

It sometimes takes a while to become ambulatory after sitting for a time.

If ambulatory means "able to walk" why do they send for the ambul-ance? Isn't English wonderful?

As far as Christmas, I haven't even started yet. Sheesh!

I found this in my stocking a few years back... my kids have alluded to a certain listed similarity.

100_2948.jpg

Σß

Archived