Gibson Brands Forums

Ever had an MRI scan?

Guest Farnsbarns

Just came home from having one more MRT of my right hand done. Same procedure as always, just my legs were outside the tube.

The MRI unit played heavy grooves along with riffs in E, B, and B flat. ;) There also appeared lots of tremolo and pulse width modulation. [biggrin]

Same diagnosis as in April 2012. My then-wife seems to have changed my life forever with the mayhem she committed on February 6th, 2009. [crying]

The MRI unit played heavy grooves along with riffs in E, B, and B flat. ;) There also appeared lots of tremolo and pulse width modulation. [biggrin]

There is a Radiologist, in Germany no less, that took recordings of MRI prescans (the sounds you hear before the actual scanning is done), and recorded an Alan Parsons Project type album using them. Pretty cool stuff.

There is a Radiologist, in Germany no less, that took recordings of MRI prescans (the sounds you hear before the actual scanning is done), and recorded an Alan Parsons Project type album using them. Pretty cool stuff.

Now that's funny! [biggrin][thumbup] Can you provide a link, please?

Now that's funny! [biggrin][thumbup] Can you provide a link, please?

I'll look for the CD. I met him at a meeting in Austria 10 years ago and he was handing them out and knew I was a musician. Here's an MRI interpretation of Smoke on the Water from some American technologists. Starts in after a few seconds of pre scan. It's not nearly as good as the other guy's work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MRm5mD2YxQ

Archived