Gibson Brands Forums

NGD!!! SG 400 Custom

lonesomeagle1

no idea about the s/n, someone will eventually help out I'm sure. After a string change out and proper set up (you may also have to adjust the truss rod, maybe), saddle height and intonation adjustment, that particular guitar will be totally more than awesome. I'd like an instrument like that...soon. $300.00 is a tremendous deal, good for him...those "off white" 3 pickup SG's are so darn cool looking...I can dig itmsp_thumbup.gif Let him play it and "steal" it when you can. My youngest son has a black, 2 p/u SG. I "steal" it often...lolmsp_smile.gif

Joins these Epiphone brothers and sisters;

56 Goldtop Reissue (07Korean)

Ebony 335 Dot (57Classics)

Cherry LP Special

SG Special modded w/ Gold 490R/498T Gibson PU's,CTS pots,BumbleBee Caps, Kluson Greenies

LP Standard Heritage Cherry

LP Custom Alpine White w/Gibson P94 in neck and 498T in Bridge. CTS/BumbleBee and Kluson Greenie Tuners

Epi Hummingbird CherryBurst

and a host of other sundry guitars, Gibson,Martin,Ovation...

Joins these Epiphone brothers and sisters;

56 Goldtop Reissue (07Korean)

Ebony 335 Dot (57Classics)

Cherry LP Special

SG Special modded w/ Gold 490R/498T Gibson PU's,CTS pots,BumbleBee Caps, Kluson Greenies

LP Standard Heritage Cherry

LP Custom Alpine White w/Gibson P94 in neck and 498T in Bridge. CTS/BumbleBee and Kluson Greenie Tuners

Epi Hummingbird CherryBurst

and a host of other sundry guitars, Gibson,Martin,Ovation...

good manmsp_thumbup.gif good to see another "Epiphone Enthusiast"msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

Archived