Gibson Brands Forums

NGD Tuesday!!!

MaceWindu57

Hello! I'm a total guitar newbie who is stoked to begin my journey on guitar! I just found this fine forum today while visiting the Epiphone web page. Happy NGD to me!! My Epiphone ES-335 Limited PRO in Iced Tea arrived yesterday! I'm looking forward to learning on such a fine guitar; I start lessons this weekend, and already have the tender fingertips, but I don't mind! I kept going back and looking at it, picking it up and strumming it. I had to go back to my Yamaha acoustic and apologize for neglecting it! [biggrin]

Welcome to the guitar board . There are a lot of great people on this site and we can help you along the way . I think the first thing you did was start out with a great guitar that's on to the right way [thumbup] I have one in the same color i love it they are just a great guitar . Have fun .

Welcome to the guitar board . There are a lot of great people on this site and we can help you along the way . I think the first thing you did was start out with a great guitar that's on to the right way [thumbup] I have one in the same color i love it they are just a great guitar . Have fun .

Thank you very much for the encouragement, I have my first lesson with my instructor Saturday and I already am getting the fingers conditioned; a bit tender, but not too sore!

Archived