Gibson Brands Forums

Firefly pics

retrosurfer1959

Hey everyone it's been a while since I've been on here but still recognize quite a few names. for those that don't recognize mine I'm a AZ player that was heavily involved in the past but got busy with life and drifted away Ive been lurking a bit lately and figured I'd throw up a post.

The actual Post - Firefly Guitar Pic not affiliated with them in anyway in fact don't even know what they cost, its a normal pick that light up or flashes when it hit the strings. Got it as a present and thought it was a weird little gadget but charged it up (USB) and took it to small show I was doing with my acoustic and decided to give it a try and wow the people loved it and i got tons of positive feedback. Then today I was at a art show and doing some busking mostly to draw people over to the jewelry booth and it was again amazing the crowd easily doubled when I used the firefly if you haven't tried it there kind of cool.

Good to see you RS! How have you been. How's the art/jewellery business going? Do stay around, we could do with some sensible posters!

Thanks for the kind statement and the good memory and my jewelry business well it's doing great almost too great had to get a second studio setup and get some help but i'm happy and enjoying life so no complaints. It was good to see so many of the old names still around. and i'm no longer the owner of so many guitars decided i was silly and got some great offers so I sold much of my gear and guitars still have more than anyone could ever need but hit a happy number at 30 and have stuck there for a few years now it fluctuates a little in what's in it but the number 30 is hard and fast now. Even limited the storage to 15 at each of the two houses we own and it sure feels good to know Im not letting so many fine instruments sit

Archived