Gibson Brands Forums

I am freezing

Bluemoon

We got today out of school here in RI for a HUGE snowstorm! Yep, 4-5 inches is "huge" apparently. And when I woke up this morning and looked out the window, I could totally see why they gave us the day off. Not a flake of snow on the ground... If they're gonna be snow-day happy all winter (this the second time they've canceled and no snow has fallen until after school would've ended), then we're gonna be in school 'till August.

I think I got sunburned mowing the yard yesterday.

Sunshine almost always makes me happy.

80 degrees in Santa Maria' date=' CA today.[/quote']

Well I got wind burned clearing the snow yesterday! I don't know why the OP is cold... compared to Minneapolis this morning anyway..(-22 degrees with wind chills close to -50 degrees!)

aaSnowGuitar.jpg

I hear ya buddy!...Im about half an hour from Niagara Falls...Its bone chilling right now.

Hmm, I'm about 20 minutes from Niagara Falls and it's cold but we only have about 2 inches of snow so I can't complain much. I live in a suburb just north of the city of Buffalo, which is a very kind region because I don't get the lake effect snow from either lake Erie and Ontario. Now 20 miles south can be a major problem though...

Archived