Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boof

Faulty functionality in Traktor

Hi Guys

Been looking for a while and can't find any information on this.

I'm running Traktor 2.6 with the default .tsi provided by you guys. Previously I've had no problems with it at all, however I've recently moved houses. Since I've reconnected everything, I'm getting some really funky functionality in Traktor with my DJC.4.

I've got issues where controls on Deck A are controlling Deck B. For example if I move the fader up and down, it also changes the Hi EQ on Deck B. Mid EQ on A also controls Mid EQ on B, and Low EQ on A controls High EQ on A. There's much more to it than that but I find it really strange.

It's worth noting that Decks B, C and D all work fine independently of each other. I've tried reinstalling everything - Traktor, drivers, mappings etc with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Regards,

Clinton

Hi

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you guys - been overseas for work. The different mapping didn't work - I've also upgraded to Traktor 2.7 and this made no difference

Hi

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you guys - been overseas for work. The different mapping didn't work - I've also upgraded to Traktor 2.7 and this made no difference

I don't know - never had this issue-

Are you on PC or MAC?