Gibson Brands Forums

Bob Dylan does private gig

Rabs

AWKWARD!!!!!!! I mean really.. one guy, at least it could have been in a smaller venue and proper intimate... what a waste

In November, a Bob Dylan super-fan was treated to a private performance by the singer at Philadelphia's Academy of Music.

Fredrik Wikingsson, who was the only person in the audience, was being filmed as part of a Swedish film series called Experiment Ensam.

The premise of the programme is for a solo participant to go alone to an event that is usually attended by crowds of people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_YqEPZW2g

That was weird and I'm sure a unique experience for the fan. But it would seem obvious that you would have more fun with other people. It's the old "if a tree falls in the forest and no-ones there to hear it" thing. In this case there is only one person to hear it, so they begin to question if it really happened. Must have spent a lot of money on the project and for what? To sell advertising on TV?

I know right...

How awkward.. Cos he probably paid so much and had cameras there he HAD to sit there for the WHOLE thing with a stupid insane grin on his face convincing the whole world how special this was...

Bonkers...

And Bob, effin sell out!!!! :P

" Do ya know anything by Donovan???!!!"

"FREEEEEE BIIIIIIRDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'd ask for your autograph, but I can't be bothered queuing"

"Hey, is there a lucky door prize at this thing???"

Now that's what I call, Humour!! (LOL) [laugh]

Archived