Gibson Brands Forums

Did NOT get tickets had to tell everyone

rct

I paid 18/6 (87p or $1.36)....but that was in 1969.....there were a few other bands on the bill too.....

bath-blues-flyer-69_zps99e5ca6d.jpg

Where to start?

I'd have loved to have seen pretty much all of them but the relatively 'fly-by-night' nature of Taste would probably draw the deepest 'I Wish...' from me.

[thumbup]

P.

they might be singing to you guys, but they're going home with me ! hahahahahahahahahahahahah !!

btw, going to see Govt. Mule next month at the Tower Theatre in Upper darby, Pa. Balcony seats $30.

Awesome. I've seen the best shows in my life at the Tower. Including probably ten nights of the guy that wrote the line in yer sig with Warren and Alan when they were Brothers. I saw Dickey launch a Paul Reed right across the stage in front of Gregg because it just gave him fits for tuning for the first three. He got his 335 on and just MURDERED You Don't Love Me. Warren was just standing back there slack jawed. The guy was absolutely on fire. They did Stormy Monday that week, one of the two or three times I've only seen them do it. I cried he was so good. Man, that was a great buncha shows. That was the year Dickey left for a week right after the Tower, his horse had died and he went home to bury him.

I'm sorry. I hope the Mule is good, I saw them one time not long before Alan died. I just love them guys, all of them. Except Gregg and Butch. Unless they get it together before they quit, then I'll love them again too.

rct

Archived