Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Autumn Light&Shade

NGD - 2013 SG 60s tribute

20141219_143555_zpsl3dkayso.jpgURL=http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/emmastrutt19/media/20141219_143429_zpsynol6zxm.jpg.html]20141219_143429_zpsynol6zxm.jpg[/url]URL=http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/emmastrutt19/media/20141219_143149_zpsrqiiyc9o.jpg.html]20141219_143149_zpsrqiiyc9o.jpg[/url]ery excited and happy today with my new SG :) This is a early Christmas present from my Mum & Dad. They know that I've been saving for an SG & a Les Paul, everytime i mentioned this guitar they kept putting me off it, now I know why. She is an absolute joy to play, very comfortable to play. The neck is a perfect fit for my hand ( the bit between thumb and first finger). Really enjoying the Burst Buckers 1 & 2. Been rocking along to AC/DC :) :) :)

very cool looking S-G. like the burst. So you like the BB1 and BB2 combination. I have not had a chance to play one yet.I bought the 2011 limited edition Classic white also available in silver burst.( awesome color.) S=G standard with BB1 and BB3 along with the 61 speed neck the fastess neck in the world as advertised and I am really impressed with it. is your body one piece just curious.

Hi sgplayers, i had to check with a magnifying glass (must get my eyes checked in the New Year, that's my resolution sorted) :) its a two piece body. Very impressed with BB1 & BB2, got a nice clean bite. Perfect for early AC/DC tone.

Your guitar sounds awesome, love to see a photo of her. Since seeing video footage of Jimi Hendrix playing a white SG I've been eyeing up one, and a ivory one with gold hardware. :)

Hi Golden, thank you :) I have to keep pinching myself, its like being in a dream. This morning I was sitting on the sofa, when I looked out the window and saw a delivery driver walking up the drive with a big box with Gibson written on it, couldn't believe it was happening :) :)

Very nice! I have one in ebony. Mine didn't come with a case, so you made out even better...because those gig bags are damn near worthless!

Hope you enjoy your 60's Tribute as much as I enjoy mine!