Gibson Brands Forums

how do i get gibson to fix my guitar like elantric's

DF-234

wheres my fret polish, and when does gibson plan on lowering my pu selector switch so it doesn't break inside my case? Also what do i need to do to get gibson to fix my mck that sticks making it seem as though i must use both hands to pull it up? Not trying to sound like im complaining im just wondering who i should talk to about this... when gibson called to see if everything was ok i was on vacation (ottawa canada which is a lot different then my home state arizona lol) and my dad picked up the phone... who should i call or email i guess is my question?

What I want to know is how I can get #342 to look like #711... Mine looks like a sad LP clone compared to Elantric's exquisite flame maple top... I know not all wood is the same but I would have thought Gibson would have chosen wood with certain qualities for all of the 4000 first edition DFs... Anyways, just venting as there is nothing that can be done. Just wish mine looked as nice as his.

kirk for what its worth mine isn't nearly as nice as his is... in fact my local store had 2 dfs in stock and i bought the one that i felt played the best after seeing his pictures i went back to see if the other one i didn't pick had a nice top but it seems mine wasnt just a fluke its top wasn't that nice either... i guess he just got really lucky... also i just found ANOTHER PROBLEM with my df the sound is cutting in and out... has anyone else had this happen? PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO CONTACT GIBSON about these problems

Archived