Gibson Brands Forums

NAD!

thejay

Got this as a package deal and as far as I'm concerned a great price paid under the used price for the head as a package 😜 Oddly I just built that 2x12 modeled after the Orange 2x12.... Now I have two! Though this is original with the V30s and I loaded mine with greenbacks. Wanted to get an AD30 for awhile (and the cab obviously) but wow really dig this amp.

The other day I started this track to mess with stereo and the 335... well I finished it tonight with the AD30 and 2x12 I picked up today!

Give it a listen, nothing too fancy added a couple of tiny leads and a rocking part to showcase the Orange. I added a couple of chords "clean" with channel 1 as well.

For the total gear nerds [rolleyes] my 335 and the clean tones were provided by vox and fender, all dirt was the orange. I used the strymon timeline for the intro and what I would call the 'verses'. Not entirely mixed, no EQ on the guitars etc and knocked out a bass part relatively quick to provide the bottom end. Hope you enjoy!

GATHER ALL (DEMO)

The other day I started this track to mess with stereo and the 335... well I finished it tonight with the AD30 and 2x12 I picked up today!

Give it a listen, nothing too fancy added a couple of tiny leads and a rocking part to showcase the Orange. I added a couple of chords "clean" with channel 1 as well.

For the total gear nerds [rolleyes] my 335 and the clean tones were provided by vox and fender, all dirt was the orange. I used the strymon timeline for the intro and what I would call the 'verses'. Not entirely mixed, no EQ on the guitars etc and knocked out a bass part relatively quick to provide the bottom end. Hope you enjoy!

GATHER ALL (DEMO)

I can dig it....I'm playing along.....love those echo rhythms....that's some proper distortion at the end!!!

The new OR15....

021004D1-6CD8-4A98-9F7F-EB99E84F23A3_zpstfzv2rov.jpg

All this fruit makes me want to start eating healthier! Eyeing up an OR100, can get down to 30w which is pretty awesome.... that and a Rockerverb 50. :rolleyes:

Ironically I started thinning the herd to finally pickup a 57 Goldtop... well... obviously I hit some bumps along the way though enjoying the journey.

Archived