Gibson Brands Forums

Fixed Bridge Kramer?

houndman55

Hello,

I've glanced a few times at Kramer and they seem pretty cool. But personally I'm not a huge fan of floyd rose. Except the string thru version of the assault and nite V is there any version of the stratocaster type Kramer design that doesn't have a floyd rose? I've looked at bit on the website and I can't find any. Is there any version manufactured in the past that have a fixed bridge or string thru?

• 1 month later...

Ive got a 84-85 or so "Striker" and it has a trem,,but not a floyd,,its pretty cheaply made,,{the trem} but I loaded it w/PAF in the bridge,SD;s Single slot HB's rails,,and its been my go to GTR for road use for many years,,I just have to be carefull not to bang the trem too much,otherwise itll go out of tune. But the trem is almost "fixed" somewhat,,I adjusted it pretty tight,but I dont know of any Fixed Bridge Kramers off hand

• 1 month later...

Ive got a 84-85 or so "Striker" and it has a trem,,but not a floyd,,its pretty cheaply made,,{the trem} but I loaded it w/PAF in the bridge,SD;s Single slot HB's rails,,and its been my go to GTR for road use for many years,,I just have to be carefull not to bang the trem too much,otherwise itll go out of tune. But the trem is almost "fixed" somewhat,,I adjusted it pretty tight,but I dont know of any Fixed Bridge Kramers off hand

Okay thanks.

Archived